What is Cervical spine?
It is the vertebral bone present in the neck region. It connects the head to trunk and inside which spinal column extends from brain to tail. There are seven cervical spines are there. Any injury spine and spinal column at this level leads to almost a total paralysis and all the four limbs will loose their function.
Questions and answers on "Cervical spine"
Health resources related to Cervical spine
- Cervical spine exercises hand out
- Meningioma cervical spine
- Cervical spine dystonia
- Abnormal cervical spine mri results
- Symptoms of cervical spine fracture
- Mri of cervical spine taken findings and treatment
- Cervical spine radiculitis
- What does straightening of the cervical spine mean
- Cervical spine c2 c3 symptoms
- Myelopathy of the cervical spine