What is Carotid artery?
The carotid arteries are blood vessels that supply blood to the head, neck and brain. One carotid artery is position on each side of the neck. The right common carotid artery branches from the brachiocephalic artery and. The left common carotid artery branches from the aorta. Each carotid artery branches into internal and external carotid artery both together supply brain,meninges,tongue,face etc.
Questions and answers on "Carotid artery"
Health resources related to Carotid artery
- Flying after carotid artery surgery
- Atherosclerotic plaque in carotid artery
- Carotid artery blockage what can i do
- Vision symptoms carotid artery blockage
- Carotid artery feels swollen
- Carotid artery visible lump
- Life expectancy blocked carotid artery
- Left carotid artery pain
- 50 blockage in carotid artery
- Symptoms tightness in the carotid artery