What is Bronchodilator?
Bronchodilator is a drug which causes release of smooth muscles from constriction in the bronchi of lungs. This class includes solbutimol, aminophyllin etc.
Questions and answers on "Bronchodilator"
Health resources related to Bronchodilator
- Drugs/medication for bronchodilator cough
- Bronchodilator mucolytic causes shivering
- Treatment and cure for bronchodilator cough
- Bronchodilator mucolytic syrup asthakind
- Symptoms of bronchodilator cough
- What is a bronchodilator inhaler
- Over the counter bronchodilator
- Diagnosis of bronchodilator cough
- Asthakind bronchodilator
- Bronchodilator cough causes