What is Breastfeeding?
It means the feeding of an infant or young child with breast milk directly from female human breasts rather than using infant formula. Experts recommend that children be breastfed within one hour of birth, exclusively breastfed for the first six months, and then breastfed until age two with age-appropriate, nutritionally adequate and safe complementary foods. Breast is the best milk for baby.
Questions and answers on "Breastfeeding"
Health resources related to Breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding rash on chest
- Breastfeeding and using a sauna suit
- Diet of mother during breastfeeding
- Fasting for blood work while breastfeeding
- I feel pain in nipples should i stop breastfeeding
- Pain in ribs breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding establishing milk supply
- Lactose intolerant baby and breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding and got dark brown discharge
- 15 months old and still breastfeeding