What is Bpd?
If this is in a fetal ultrasound, BPD stands for BiParietal Diameter, which basically means the measurement of the width of the baby's head (from the parietal bone on one side of the skull to the other side).
Questions and answers on "Bpd"
Health resources related to Bpd
- What is the normal bpd measurement for 12 weeks
- Signs and symptoms of bpd
- Head circumference and bpd small
- What is bpd in tiffa the report is showing bpd 45 cms
- Bpd in ultrasound 7th month
- Baby bpd fl ratio
- Bpd working graveyard shift
- Bpd in women
- Bpd splitting and relationship sabotage
- Pregnant scan showed small bpd and small hc measurement concerned