What is Blood donation?
A blood donation occurs when a person voluntarily donates blood which is used for transfusions or made into biopharmaceutical medications by a process called fractionation (separation of whole-blood components). Donation may be of whole-blood (WB), or of specific components directly (the latter called apheresis).
Questions and answers on "Blood donation"
Health resources related to Blood donation
- Lethargy after blood donation
- Tattoos and blood donation
- Advair and blood donation
- Pain in the arm after blood donation is it normal
- Blood donation and hepatitis c
- Blood donation write ups
- Why is blood donation important
- Drowsiness after blood donation
- Image of blood donation
- Fast heartbeat after blood donation