What is Basal ganglia?
A part of brain responsible for voluntary movements and actions ,eye movements and responsible for habits in an individual .
Questions and answers on "Basal ganglia"
Health resources related to Basal ganglia
- Calcium deposits basal ganglia in infants
- Bilateral basal ganglia affection in chid mri
- Left basal ganglia bleed clinical manifestations
- Right basal ganglia bleed
- Prognosis for basal ganglia hemorrhage
- Idiopathic basal ganglia calcification
- Right basal ganglia bleed symptoms
- Basal ganglia and limbic system
- Clinical left basal ganglia hemorrhage
- Left basal ganglia stroke
Recent questions on Basal ganglia