What is Atkins diet?
atkins diet involves limited consumption of carbohydrate to switch the body"s metabolism from metabolizing glucose as energy over to converting stored body fat to energy. This process is called ketosis
Questions and answers on "Atkins diet"
Health resources related to Atkins diet
- What to snack on while doing atkins diet
- Atkins diet what to eat
- Atkins diet and gallbladder problems
- First week on atkins diet
- Lose weight fast atkins diet
- Atkins diet phase 1 food list
- Atkins diet food ideas
- What is the atkins diet
- Modified atkins diet food list
- Does lisinopril interfere with atkins diet