What is Aortic valve?
The aortic valve is the valve located between the left ventricle of the heart and the aorta. It is a tricuspid valve,consists of three cusps. The closure of the aortic valve contributes the A2 component of the second heart sound (S2).
Questions and answers on "Aortic valve"
Health resources related to Aortic valve
- Indigestion and aortic valve
- Aortic valve surgery recovery process
- Type of aortic valve replacements
- Drinking and aortic valve regurgitation
- What happens if you smoke weed with aortic valve disorder
- Side effects bifurcated aortic valve
- Mild aortic valve leak
- Marijuana mechanical aortic valve
- Aortic valve pressure gradient
- Aortic valve tear