What is Anesthetic?
Its a medication that causes numbness by blocking the pain fibers. It can also cause someone to be sedated for the purpose of a procedure.
Questions and answers on "Anesthetic"
Health resources related to Anesthetic
- Anesthetic and blocked nose in infant
- Can i travel on a bus after anesthetic
- Hypermobility local anesthetic abortions
- Twitching on face post general anesthetic
- Feeling faint after local anesthetic
- What are the side effects of super dent topical anesthetic gel?
- Anesthetic implications trisomy 9
- Can inhaling marijuana react with anesthetic for frenuloplasty
- Pins and needles after anesthetic
- Spinal anesthetic benadryl pregnancy