What is Anesthesia?
It is the process of blocking pain and sedating someone usually for a procedure. It can be local (e.g. spinal block prior to labor) or general anesthesia (e.g. prior to a heart surgery).
Questions and answers on "Anesthesia"
Health resources related to Anesthesia
- Twitching lip after anesthesia
- General anesthesia effects
- Medications in post op tahbso and 5 hours post anesthesia
- Vaping marijuana before surgery and anesthesia
- Mucous after general anesthesia
- Anesthesia twilight eye twitching
- Can congestion effect general anesthesia
- Period delayed after two general anesthesia
- Anesthesia and pain management
- Procedure to replace pacemaker battery anesthesia