What is Aldosterone?
Aldosterone is a steroidal hormone secreted by adrenal cortex. It acts on distal tubules and collecting ducts of nephrons of kidney and helps in reabsorption of water,Na etc.
Questions and answers on "Aldosterone"
Health resources related to Aldosterone
- Selective aldosterone receptor antagonist
- Foods that raise aldosterone
- How do you raise aldosterone
- Natural aldosterone blockers
- Can you exercise with low aldosterone
- Aldosterone disorders salty taste in mouth
- Aldosterone and sebaceous hyperplasia
- Low aldosterone symptoms
- How to safely raise aldosterone levels
- Drugs/medication for aldosterone