What is Aerobic exercise?
Aerobic exercise is physical exercise of relatively low intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generating process.Aerobic literally means "living in air",and refers to the use of oxygen to adequately meet energy demands during exercise via aerobic metabolism. It is also know as cardio work out.
Questions and answers on "Aerobic exercise"
Health resources related to Aerobic exercise
- The best aerobic exercise for back patients
- Two different kinds of aerobic exercise
- The physiological benefits of aerobic exercise
- Aerobic exercise benefit the musculoskeletal system
- Aerobic exercise with knee injury
- Types of aerobic exercise classes
- Is swimming considered an aerobic exercise
- Large tonsils and aerobic exercise
- Most effective aerobic exercise
- What aerobic exercise with plantar fasciitis