What is Acetylcholinesterase?
The cholinesterase that hydrolyzes acetylcholine to acetate and choline within the central nervous system and at peripheral neuroeffector junctions (motor endplates and autonomic ganglia).
Questions and answers on "Acetylcholinesterase"
Health resources related to Acetylcholinesterase
- Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors and bradycardia
- What happens when there is no acetylcholinesterase
- Too much acetylcholinesterase in nerves
- Acetylcholinesterase and masturbation
- To much acetylcholinesterase causes
- If the body couldnt produce acetylcholinesterase what would happen
- What happens if there is too much acetylcholinesterase
- What happens if acetylcholinesterase is damaged