Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online
Loading Online Doctors....
  »   Ischium   »  
Showing results for :

Ischium pain treatment

Public Forum Discussions

My husband has bone fragments floating around his ischium, kindly suggest

my husband ischium is brok and is started to detierrierate he has bone fragments floating around his ischium. is ther a surgery or treatment to help him. most doctors say there nothing that can ...

Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen till groin

are varied but key features are pain on the left side from the belly button wraps round to the side bad down .... There is a feeling that there is something heavy in the abdomen pushing out the pelvic bone and ischium, the bone I ...

Treatment for dysmenorrhea

i have really painful periods and was told it is called dysmennorreah. I would like some advice on how to deal with it ...

What causes lump on ischium, increasing in quantity?

I am a bicyclist. Had a lump on left ischium, thought bursitis, then realized it changed from one lump to three. Shotty nodes. We treated w keflex, maybe got smaller. Rode again and developed ...

Treatment for varicocele

I have had abit of pain in my left testicle for a week so I went to the doctor and they gave me an ultra sound and the ultrasould doctor said I have a varicocele on my left testicle ( nothing danger ...

Treatment for migraine?

she doesn t concentrate on studies she wants a best treatment.. I am so sad of her facing severe pain. She use so many tablets ... Some doctors are says there is no permanant treatment some dr.s are said ...

Treatment for depression?

much pain i want to die i can t take it anymore.I have some really good friends and they give me good ...

Treatment for rabies

Hello... I was randomly attacked by a very aggressive dog at a park and was bit on the finger. It was extremely painful, but I saw no signs that the dog had punctured my skin so my friend and I left. Within 10 ...

What is the treatment for knee pain ?

What is the treatment for knee pain. this is troubling long time. ...

What is diuretic?

diuretic treatment. ...
Premium Questions

Treatment for lower abdominal pain?

Treatment fo lower abdominal pain . ...

Suggest treatment for severe chest pain

What is the treatment of severe chest pain? ...

Suggest treatment for gout

What is the treatment for relieving the pain of gout in the big toe? ...

What is the treatment for radiculopathy?

What is the treatment for radiculopathy?Should I go to a pain clinic or a spine clinic for further dx and treatment? ...
Mobile Questions and Answers
Treatment for gum pain and bleeding
Hello Thanks for query. You have infection of gums (Gingivitis) Take antibiotic like Amoxycillin along with Metronidazole and Vit C twice daily for a week . .Ensure to have proper oral hygiene by Betadine gargles twice daily. Consult qualified Dentist for advice and further treatment. This should get cured within a week. Dr.Patil.
Whats the best treatment for a boil
It is sweat gland inflammation. Keep are dry. It will dry, heal and fall off. For pain, painkillers can be taken. Thanks.
Is there any treatment for vascular headache
Hi. Surely, there are two types of treatment for vascular headaches. The first one is directed towards the management of the actual problem , pain and associated symptoms. Another is for prevention Before that you have to get the proper diagnosis done by a consultation with the Neurologist and to rule out other probable causes.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor