will adolescent smoking cause any problem to their growth and development ?

i have seen 3 kids smoking near a railway station they are hardly 10 years of age..will that cause any problem to their growth and devolopment??
Thu, 31 Dec 2009
's  Response

VAPOURS ELECTRONIC cigarette (www.vapours.in) recreates a smoking experience which is very similar to traditional smoking. The electronic cigarette looks, feels, tastes and smokes like a real cigarette and it offers smokers the pleasure of smoking without the worry of harmful side-effects.

The electronic cigarette should be used as a harm reduction technique.

The electronic cigarette does not need ignition, it lights automatically when drawn on and will switch off automatically.

Vapours contains a nicotine cartridge and atomiser, a smart chip controller and a built in lithium battery.

Vapours is an innovative and revolutionary device. The electronic cigarette is powered by the latest microelectronic technology in the form of the atomiser. The atomiser heats up automatically when the smoker inhales or draws on the cigarette.

The heated atomiser then converts the liquid nicotine, contained within the cartridge into a vapour which is similar to normal cigarette smoke.

The vapour which is inhaled contains the nicotine which smokers crave and are addicted to.

Smokers can finally enjoy a simulated smoking experience which does not result any side effects or health risks to themselves or those around them.

john's  Response

no that wud be great if they smoke and keep i up

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Yes, it will have an impact on all the organs of the body.