wife not concieved yet.

i have a query related to fertility. i got married May 2006. We have not had a kid till now. My wife hasnt conceived yet after 2 and half year of unprotected sexual intercourse.
Wed, 25 Apr 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
MR.HARRY
GET EXAMINED YOUR WIFE BY A GYNAECOLOGIST AND DO INVESTIGATIONS LIKE USG OF WHOLE ABDOMEN AND LAPROSCOPIC TEST TO SEE WHETHER INTERNAL REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AND DUCTS ARE NOMALLY PRESENT OR NOT AND THEN CONCENTRATE ON HER MENS CYCLE,OVULATION,BLEEDING TIME,PERIOD AND ITS TIMING ETC.GET EXAMINED YOUR SELF TOO FOR SPERM COUNT AND OTHER EXAMINATION OF TESTES AND PENIS.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. S. Murugan's  Response
Hai, Both of you have to undergo a battery of tests to find out the cause of infertility. Seminal analysis, Doppler scrotum, a thorough physical examination to rule out reproductive tract infection and follicular study for your wife, test for tubal patency, If necessary hormonal analysis for both may all reveal the exact problem with you. Have a baby soon. Dr S.murugan
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Sometimes it does take sometime..people have got kids after 5 years of marriage..Have patience..there might be some good in it..if you are really very worried and dont want to wait, then i suggest that you get check done for you and your wife both for hormone tests and other tests to see if anything is really seriously wrong.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

You can take folic acic tab you may able to get preg i do it nd i got preg.

Chitrangada's  Response
Get your semen checked, get your wife also checked for why she is not able to concieve. If any problem with either of you, you will need to take treatment.

carsten's  Response

Meet a doctor in person and get a detailed and thorough examination done.

rosita's  Response

Maintain a good and proper diet. Have intercourse during full moon times and also at times when there is time for your wife to have release of egg such that you do not miss to fertilise the egg when released.