Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

why do I have continuous UTI ?

Dear Sir,Can you please help me out with y continous problem of Urinary Infection.I do treatment and again within period of 3 to 4 months again I have same problem,kindly suggest me some hetbal medicine and that which is easily available as I belong to small city BHARUCH,GUJARAT.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query,
as you have got recurrent urinary infection you go for urine culture.
this will give bacteria causing infection and medicine effective against particular bacteria.
then go for long anti biotic course will cure your infection.
take alkalizing syrup.
take plenty of water
ok & bye
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor