Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

whom should i consult when i have Alzheimer's ?

whom should i consult i have alzheimers?neuro physician or neuro surgeon or psychatric?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic,

try alternative medicines instead of going for psychiatric drugs. chelation therapy is best for your problem. which remove all toxic metals and improve brain function.
Answered: Mon, 26 Sep 2011
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

If you are sure about alzheimers then it is definitely a neurologist.

Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Neurologist Dr. Ranjith Polusani's  Response
Neurologist, of course, for diagnosis and medical treatment...but non medical aspect of it is to enroll in caregivers associations,so that you can exchange ideas,tips to improve the quality of life of elders as well as yours.You can try ARDSI local wing
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor