Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

who is a good polio specialised doctor in Banglaore ?

I am 27 years old .i have polio from 2yrs old. 4 years ago I went under a surgery , but the problem was not rectified up to my satisfaction. Now i am planning to consult a polio specialist and check the possible options for a better condition. Please guide me how to proceed.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
you may consult at NIMHANS banglore,that is National institute of mental health and neurosciences or you may try at CMC vellore.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor