Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

when I drink orange juice or grape juice, I get some kind of fluctuation

I get very weak, shaky and have to lay down..this passes within about half it some kind of fluctuation in sugar or insulin levels..? I am not major health problems....
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  543
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
if ur not a diabetic , then it cant b a blood suger related problem ,bt to the best of my knoledge no disease has such a relation with orange juice , whatever , nothing to worry , its a minor problem if at all its a problem . just get urself thoroughly examined once frm a good physician .
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

This should not happen, it is not normal. Report this to your dovctor, you wil need to do a special test which wil show both the sugar levels in body and alo the insulin levels in responsse to sugar levels. It is called some 'glucose tolrance tset' or something ike that. My sister had similar symptoms but she had them after eating rice meals, and the doctor said this for her. Now she is not taking rice items, she is better.

Answered: Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor