Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

whayt s the treatment for weight less?

sir iwant ur help,i m 24yrs old person n have hieght of 168 cm, but have only 47 kg weight so i feel very inferior so what i should do
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is 17 , which comes in the range of underweight (normally between 20-24.9) and this needs to be addressed. You are at risk of some complications like Heart disease, Blood vessel disease and Osteoporosis. So you need first to see a consultant to rule any underlying medical cause that hinders you gaining the weight. If there are no identifiable causes, we would recommend you to take the advice of a nutritionist who can help you with the menu you require based on your diet patterns.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor