Owl Image

whats the symptom of diabetes??

whats the symptom of diabetes?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Symptoms of diabetes are all these:

1. excessive thirst
  2. excessive urination
  3. thrush
  4. extreme hunger
  5. unusual weight loss
  6. extreme fatigue
  7. irritability
  8. nausea
  9. vomiting
  10. sweet smelling breath

whats the symptoms of being diabetic ?

What are the symptoms of diabetes?

Wondering what are symptoms of diabetes? What are normal gluclose levels; fasting and non fasting. I have one doctor tell me i am fine, another says get retested. fasting was 90 (cannot remember exact) and non-fasting was 173 and another was 180.

Recent questions on Pancreas

My husband was diagnosed with Duodentitis and Pancreatitis. He has gotton better from the pancreatitis but still is suffering from Duodentitis. How long will it last? He is taking an antibiotic for it but that's all. What can he do to help with the pain?

hi, i am ranjan rashmi chand from odisha. i have diabetes from 1994. in 2000 a doctor diagnosed my problem as pancreacitis and operated my pancreas to remove calculies as doctor done. then onwards ibecame insuline dependent and afterthat every day i had stomachache. doctors keep me on saline and make stomach empty and after give pain killer

presently ihave severe abdomen &chest pain &getting saline. what kind of treatment is available

I was told recently that my pancreas is slightly inflamed. I have had nausea for a week and diarrhea for 2 weeks. Any ideas on what I can do to help my pancreas relieve the inflamation? I'm also having problems with anxiety. Could this be contributing to my symptoms?

My dad has been in and out of the hospital for the past month with having pancreantitas the cat scan shows a shadow around the pancreas. He is 55 and has no gullbladder and does not drink however did smoke for many years and quit 2 years ago. He goes for a biopsy Monday. Does this sound like cancer ?

why would orange bile come from rectum

Sir, I am 59 years with no sugar and blood pressure problem . During routine yearly blood test , my Amylase and Lipase tests showed elevated levels. Amylase level showed MORE THAN 1000 in Thyrocare lab and 3661 IN XXXXXXX HOSPITAL LAB, BENGALURU....

I am currently 25 and fighting alcoholism! today it the first day I didn't drink in a while but, i was always drinking hard liquor most days throughout the years as I I'm allergic to beer. I have fructose allergies and so that has caused a lot of...