whats the symptom of diabetes??

whats the symptom of diabetes?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Symptoms of diabetes are all these:

1. excessive thirst
  2. excessive urination
  3. thrush
  4. extreme hunger
  5. unusual weight loss
  6. extreme fatigue
  7. irritability
  8. nausea
  9. vomiting
  10. sweet smelling breath

whats the symptoms of being diabetic ?

What are the symptoms of diabetes?

Wondering what are symptoms of diabetes? What are normal gluclose levels; fasting and non fasting. I have one doctor tell me i am fine, another says get retested. fasting was 90 (cannot remember exact) and non-fasting was 173 and another was 180.

Recent questions on  Pancreas

Hi, I am 56, average weight (57kg), 169cm tall. Lately I had several occasions where after drinking green tea or water I develop belching and severe dull pain in my left kidney area, sometimes lasting for 2 days. Often it is when I twist my torso or do anything just after drinking. It is not indigestion - it is usually on empty stomach. Could it be something with my kidneys or pancreas? I am taking pancreatin for digestive problems. I also have sliding hernia and a host of other problems, but this is a new one.

My husband has a uniformed rash on his back. No raised welts or pimples. He says there's no itching or burning but I'm afraid it may have something to do with his pancreatitis which he was diagnosed with 4 years ago. His doctor said he has a neucrotic pancreas.

My husband was diagnosed with Duodentitis and Pancreatitis. He has gotton better from the pancreatitis but still is suffering from Duodentitis. How long will it last? He is taking an antibiotic for it but that's all. What can he do to help with the pain?

hi, i am ranjan rashmi chand from odisha. i have diabetes from 1994. in 2000 a doctor diagnosed my problem as pancreacitis and operated my pancreas to remove calculies as doctor done. then onwards ibecame insuline dependent and afterthat every day i had stomachache. doctors keep me on saline and make stomach empty and after give pain killer

presently ihave severe abdomen &chest pain &getting saline. what kind of treatment is available

why would orange bile come from rectum

Sir, I am 59 years with no sugar and blood pressure problem . During routine yearly blood test , my Amylase and Lipase tests showed elevated levels. Amylase level showed MORE THAN 1000 in Thyrocare lab and 3661 IN XXXXXXX HOSPITAL LAB, BENGALURU....

I am currently 25 and fighting alcoholism! today it the first day I didn't drink in a while but, i was always drinking hard liquor most days throughout the years as I I'm allergic to beer. I have fructose allergies and so that has caused a lot of...