Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

what should diet I can take or exercise for Weight loose ?

I am 19 years old and i have just weight of 40KG and my height is 5'3" and not getting weight more and i take my food normally and diet also should be in proper way please suggest me what should diet i can take or exercise or any ..?/
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  346
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Well ,this is the time when one increases in height and have growth dont worry.And try to have milk ,fruits and green vegetables and you will gain weight ........
Answered: Tue, 15 Jun 2010
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
you should get tested for hyperthyroidism that is a common cause in percentage of female.Improve your diet containing proteins ,fats & carbohydrate & good appetizer,Certain appetizer are available in the market you can try. disclaimer
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor