Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

what is this on and in my ear ?

hi i have a some black spots on my ear and neck and it looks like a fungus but im not sure what it is ive had it for a while now but it keeps speading it hurts when i put alcohol on it and ive tried several anti fungul creams what is this?

Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  519
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks and welcome to HCM...,
Black spots with spreading...but your not..,
telling about symptomatology..any how..,
it could be Melanoderma...due to sun exposure, medication..,
cosmetic allergy....first find the symptoms ..consult ..
good dermatologist o.k bye..,
Answered: Fri, 16 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Black spots may be an eczematous reaction.. It may need specific antiinflammatory preparations that can be available with a prescription.. See a doctor for better info and treatment..

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor