Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

what is the proper nutrition for a 2 year baby boy ?

what should the exect nutrition for a 2 year male child?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  107
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response

wel.come to healthcaremagic forum

a two year kid should take half the quantity of an adult should includ whole grain cereals,protein rich foods like pulses ,fish specialy sardine which contains omega 3 fattiacid that is good for brain development,fruits,vegetables ghee and curd
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
He can eat the diet adults are having
Add pulses, chicken, lean meat, fish to rice or soft chapathi. He must drink 1 glass of milk everyday. He can eat corn flakes, eggs as well. Let him eat one fruit everyday like banana, chickoo, mango etc. Add fresh well washed green leafy vegetables in his diet like brocolli, spinach, lettuce as well. No junk food like chips, pastries, colas will help prevent obesity and heart disease in the future.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor