Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

what is the possible treatment for joint and ankle pain ?

Hi sir , I am Shalima .age 27yrs (female), I have been facing following problems for the last one year---- general weakness , pain in ankle , joint pain , pain in lower back ,pain in thigh muscles, difficulty in standing & walking , Sparse hair on head with hair falling , listlessness. Weight gain . T3, T4 & TSH normal .Please suggest me a remedy .Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Your symptoms suggest Rheumatoid Arthritis, Visit a Rheumatologist and get yourself examined to rule it out. He may test your Blood for RA Factor.
Take Care.
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor