what is the minimum heart beats a minute and the maximum??

what is the minimum heart beats a minute and the maximum? what is the minimum heart beats a minute and the maximum?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
60-100 is considered the normal range

Hi i am 30 year old male who was hospitalized 3 months ago for atrial fib. Had the whole gambit of tests and all seemed ok. I was put on beta blockers then a heart monitor a month later for massive palpations and rapid beat. i was put on another med after to regulate heart rate. Now i still experience palpataions and i can feel when they are about to happen. also extreme fatigue and some weakness. What is the issue here? i do smoke but not massive smoker. I did gain 20 pounds since the hospital stay which i have never been able to do. Wonder what id happenin here.

i have a heart beat of 60 per minute ... I feel light headed, confused unable to concentrate. What can I do to increase my heart beat? All my life I have had history of fainting, dizziness and inability to concentrate. DOES EXCERCIZE INCREASE MY CHANCES OF GETTING BETTER HEART BEATS?

sometimes my heart will beat really fast out of nowhere, like there is a spasm and its really uncomfortable and it makes it hard to breath and everything is almost completely black to where i can only kinda see outlines. usually if i sit down and try to breath it will just stop, like it wasnt even there, but last time it happened i was in school and it didnt stop for almost 10 minutes and it was on and off for about 45min. does anyone know what,why, or how i can stop this?

Recent questions on  Aerobic exercise

I have been tracking my bp and pulse now for two weeks. I have gone to a no added sugar and no added salt diet. The second week I have added a half an hour of aerobic exercise. My average heart beat has increased and my bp has decreased. Why sould my heart berat increase?

Hi Doctor, I am facing the back pain last 7 days and numbness in left leg foot last 2 days , Please suggest

I what is the best physical therapy for Parkinson’s

My height 5 ft 5 inches , my weight 155 lbs I want to reduce 16lbs, which diet i have to follow.

havn t been doing any physical activity for over a year and i ve just gotten back into running. i started with high intensity interval training (run for 30 seconds as hard as possible, then walk for a minute) right away did it for 2 nights like this: 5 min jog 4 mins of HIIT then id mix between walking and running. on the third night i did 5mins jog then 6 mins of HIIT and at the end of the HIIT i experienced pains in my heart area and had a really high heart rate also it felt weird when i took a deep breath but not a normal breath, i started walking and the pain went away, then when i started to jog again the pain came back after a while when my heart rate increased. i dont have a history of anything like this before and neither do any of my family. Am i just starting out too high for this sort of stuff and take it down a noch? btw im 17, 5 11 , and 181lbs.

Through having Anti depressants I have put on 2 stone. I can not shift it. I eat healthily. I run 3x aweek , do bodypump ,step and swimming and still my weight stays the same. I have a terrible problem with fat on my stomach. I approached a clinic who told me i was too fat for lipo but offered me a gastric band instead. What would ou reccomend? i am desperate. i am 46 yrs old

Last week I experienced a loss of breath and crushing tightness in my chest when climbing a large set of stairs. I have had a chest xray and a pft done. The function test showed that I am not fullly exhaling. The Person doing the test said I should have my heart tested. I have times of tightness/pain across my clavical. almost like a pinching..and it goes up into my jaw at times. I have been attending a jazzercise class for the last 9 monthths. this past couple of weeks, I have been unable to workout with out constantly stopping and have not been able to use the wieghts because my arms feel like lead. What could be going on? I am a 49 yo female very well controlled hbp on benicar. I am 5'5 230 lbs good blood sugar, high cholesteral