what is a anurisum??

what is a anurisum?
Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Aneurysm stands for dilatation of blood vessel. This usually happens, when there is weakening of blood vessel wall.

There are always chances of rupturing of such weakened blood vessel.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

when there is weakening of the blood vessel wall by disease, or by inflamation or by constant stretch which happens in hypertension, the weakened wall ballon, giving an local enlargment . this is called aneurysm. it is dangerous because the vessel wall is weak at that site and there is chances of it getting rupture, and if it ruptures there will be huge amount of bleed which may be fatal also