what happened to the production of armour thyroid medication since

what happened to the production of armour thyroid medication since forest farma was bought out by another and renamed Allergan in 2015? The medication seems to have changed and I have had more side affects, loss of hair, headaches, sleepless nights, tiredness,etc Many complaints on line also. Is there a comparable option which is not synthetic and with similar results as the old armour that works well with Hashimotos? Is Acella np throid similar?
Tue, 30 Oct 2018