Owl Image

what do you call a doctor who does cardiac surgery ?

cardovascular?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Cardiothoracic surgeon (some say cardiac surgeon; others say cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon) - all mean the same.

My father is 60 years and on 1st february 2011 he went under cardiac surgery CABG . He is not having the problem he was having before but after surgery 15 days he started having some burning sensation in whole chest and pain in both arms and this occurs in the morning and at night and gets relief after 10 to 30 minutes and now it is 6 months post surgery and he is still having same problem, the cardiac surgen says this is not a cardiac problem, gastro doctors say this not a gastro problem i showed to gastro also but the problem still persits what to do a. please help

My uncle went for cardiac surgery for heart and after 2 week of that surgery , he had a lot bleeding during toilet. And he was unconciouss . Even on bed , he has bleeding and that lead to cause death. Still dr. Not figure it out what was the reason? I want to know what is the connection between heart and rectal?

HI..SIR.. my self kavita, ihv went through the achalasia cadia surgery in the 2011{age-34). surgery was perfect ..had faced no problem after that.. but still sometimes while eating food gets stucked, cant eat food without water(in between having food). sometimes gets in to very awkard position at outside places as food gets stucks and just need water. my question is do I need to get check up, and for how long there is possibility of again surgery of this problem, I mean is surgery have done once for all or theres is still chance of surgery after a years ago.. thanks...