what do you call a doctor who does cardiac surgery ?

cardovascular?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
Cardiothoracic surgeon (some say cardiac surgeon; others say cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon) - all mean the same.

My aunty underwent a cardiac surgery ( valve replacement) 3 months ago. All her health issues got recovered. She was perfectly alright after surgery. But for last 1 month, problem came by another way. She is suffering from severe sleeping disorder for more than 20 days... even after taking heavy sleeping dose she is not sleeping. she is not able to rest her head in the bed even just 5 min. how to get over this problem? which doctor i can contact in chennai?                                    

My father is 60 years and on 1st february 2011 he went under cardiac surgery CABG . He is not having the problem he was having before but after surgery 15 days he started having some burning sensation in whole chest and pain in both arms and this occurs in the morning and at night and gets relief after 10 to 30 minutes and now it is 6 months post surgery and he is still having same problem, the cardiac surgen says this is not a cardiac problem, gastro doctors say this not a gastro problem i showed to gastro also but the problem still persits what to do a. please help

My uncle went for cardiac surgery for heart and after 2 week of that surgery , he had a lot bleeding during toilet. And he was unconciouss . Even on bed , he has bleeding and that lead to cause death. Still dr. Not figure it out what was the reason? I want to know what is the connection between heart and rectal?