Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

what do u do when your blood pressure (BP) gets high?

what do u do when your blood pressure (BP) gets high?
can u please give me some advise besides doctor?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Ok. First of all try to be patience and cool everytime. Dont think too much and raise tension for every small things. Then do exercises, Take more vegetables and fruits. Please lessen salted foods. I mean lessen last consistency in ur food. Do not take outside stuff, as it contains salt more and they use it as a preservative agent. Then try to take garlic without fail in ur food. Everyday when u prepare any curries, put 5 to 6 garlics. U can take 3 to 4 garlic cloves everyday to lessen cholesterol, which helps in controlling B.P. And also use olive oil in preparations which really helps u a lot. So its better to follow these before u get into high blood pressure. So then there will be no change of getting BP High. Try it from now. Keep healthy, keep smiling.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor