Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

what can a small bump on my inner labia that pains be ?

Hi. I found a very small bump (about the size of sesame seed) on my inner labia that hurts if I wipe and it burns when I pee. It s not Excruciating pain, just a slight irritation. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  414
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healtcare Magic Forum
This could probably be folliculits (sort of boil at the hair root), but please get it checked by a gynaecologist, to confirm the diagnosis & start treatment.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.It can be due to some infection or ulceration due to minor trauma.It is painful and increasing in size you need to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.It could also be genital wart.but confirmation is necessary but not worry it is usually not troublesome.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor