Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

what can I do to increase my sexual time ?

I feel my sexual time is very little.any suggesion that i solve my problem.thnaks hi i m amir and 25 year old .i m fit ,but i feel my sexual time is very little.i need long sexual intercourse plz help me.thnaks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I think u r talking about pre mature ejaculation. I suggest you try start stop start method, condoms to de sensitiZe the skin, if nothing helps go to a urologist. Have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
If you have 4-5 mnt sex time is enough.
Do not compare with sex video guys as these are all art of photography.
While going for sex,during intercourse for the time being you divert your mind on other than sex and continue sex,this will lengthen your sex time.
You can take Viagra after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor