what are the side effects of Lisinopril??

what are the side effects of Lisinopril?
Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Drug/Medication ,  
Thanks for posting query.
Lisinopril is a ACE Inhibitors. The side effects are- hypotension, hyperkalemia (lowering body potassium level), persistent cough, skin rashes, angioedema (sudden swelling of lip, mouth), dysguesia or reversible loss or alteration of taste sensation, etc. But don't worry about these, most people tolerate the drug very well.
Wish you a speedy recovery
Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.
dhanmanjiri's  Response
According to my drug handbook: GI: Nausea, vomiting, anorexia, constipation, flatulence, GI irritation, diarrhea GU: Proteinuria, renal insufficiency, sexual dysfunction, impotence. INTEG: Rash, pruritus CNS: Vertigo, depression, stroke, insomnia, paresthesias, headache, fatigue, asthenia, dizziness EENT: Blurred vision, nasal congestion SYST: Angeioedema RESP: Dry cough, dyspnea CV: Chest pain, hypotension MISC: Muscle cramps Keep in mind this ia comprehensive list of all reported possible side effects/adverse reactions.