Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

what I do for pimple like bumps on my right tonsil ?

I am 22 years old female and I noticed a few days ago that I have pimple like bumps on my right tonsil.I only notice or frrl them when I swallow food or my tongue touches it.what it this?what do I do to take care of it ?should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  398
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Feeling of bumps on the tonsils need to be examined by an E.N.T. surgeon who will examine your throat with special instruments.Please consult an E.N.T. surgeon nearby.
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor