Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

well i have had a blood problem since i was

well i have had a blood problem since i was 16 i had aplastic anemia and now im 24 and its been like 3 years and i havent gotten my period all these years and i think i might not b able to get pregnant at all what should i do? im scared on knowing the truth but i also wanna b a mom some day
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Aplastic Anemia is a aserious disorder but With prompt and proper care, many people who have aplastic anemia can be successfully treated. Blood and marrow stem cell transplants may offer a cure. The cause has to be found out and treated. If your Periods are regular there may be many reasons to it, in your case it could be stress of the disease which may cause Amenorrhea. Kindly get yourself evaluated by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause so that you may be prescribed Hormonal Preparations to bring back your Periods.
Wish you Good Health and Good Luck.
Take Care.
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor