Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

very small penis

am 33 yrs old and do not smoke or drink. am 107kgs and 6ft. have a very small penis..abt 1/2 to 1 inch when normal and 3 to 4 inches when erect. but i lose my erection very fast. its also not strong enough when fully erect. i lose my erection in less then a minute. what should i do? any medicines for a stronger penis and a longer erection or any other means or ways?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  619
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

you have right sized penis to have sexual intercourse. the problem with yourself is your weight and probaly being overoccupied with thoughts of failure. lose weight and change your life style and probably see urologist
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Loosing weight may help. However size is enough, you need not worry.
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Build a stronger body and that shall be enough for you. Loose weight and exercise well. You will see changes overall. No need to worry.

Answered: Sun, 14 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor