Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

vagina smells like fart, What should I do ?

I have boyfriend, and then we broke up and have sex with my ex, and now im back with my boyfriend, but after having sex with my ex, i feel fart on my vagina and sometimes it smells like fart, and i have fishy odor smell after and before my menstrual period . What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3711
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Most likely you have contracted infection after your intercourse with your Ex. If regular thorough cleaning and vaginal douche, does not clear that smell, I think you need to pay a visit to a gynecologist who will have to examine you thoroughly, do the necessary tests and treat you accordingly.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hey, u may have some fungal or bacterial infection.have hot sitz bath of betadine,then after u can join gyn. for any antifungal and antibiotics.u will get cured.along with it u should beware bout HIV.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor