Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

unicoruate uterus,I want to avoid hsg again

I am having 2 ultrasound report which show normal uterus and Hsg say a unicoruate should reconfirmation through 3d ultrasound can help i want to avoid hsg again ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
i had confirmed it is unicorunate uterus , one patent tube is their and size of uterus is 4.96 cm ,2.98,3.45 is this suffient to carry full term baby.
Answered: Mon, 28 Jun 2010
  User's Response
thanks for ur advice
Answered: Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
Hi Mridu,
Unicornuate uterous is sometime missed by USG but hysterscopy is diagnostic for uricornuate uterous, sometime there may be partial septa inside uterine cavity which will be missed by USG which can be diagnosed with hysteroscopy, confirm gynecologist for further details.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 19 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor