Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

175 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

ulcer on the penis ..Syphilis

i have ulcer on the penis for almost 2-3 months, i dont have pain or blood there. its same size. but the ucler is like a leather type. i dont have any problem at all. last time also i had the same problem the ucler dissappeared in few weeks. should i meet a doctor.
Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response

What kind of injection can want take to cure this sickness.

Can syphilis be cure at all?

  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Yes, it should be done and confirmed. Could be syphilis as well. Better consult a Urologist.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I think i masturbate two Saturday ago and when i did...i injured my penis now i have 2 red spots..look like bumps.i went to the emergency room and they think said it was syphilis ...they gave me shot and pills to take for 14 days...a day later...2 small bumps with a clear raise and the next day i was working and it pop with clear fluid ...i didn t hurt or anything..and after several day its still their..i need help

doctor1 MD

Hi Dr. I am having some itching on the tip of my Penis, and there are some penile ulcer on the upper skin of my penis. I am having sore throat since last 2 weeks which is not recovering. I also suffered from common flu few days back, so thinking sore throat might be related to it. I had some lesions in the lower gum also. Almost 2 months back, I had a sex with a guy from whom I might have contacted the disease. Is it a case of Syphilis , my VDRL test showed reactive. Please suggest what should be my next steps...

doctor1 MD

I found a pimple near the base of my penis yesterday. It seems to be healing quickly, but am worried because I m currently sick with a sore throat. My last sexual experience was 2 weeks ago, but without any penetration. Although, there was skin on skin contact. After some research, I m worried of syphilis. Should I be?