Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

treatment sensitive foreskin

Hi my name is XXXX and I m a healthy 19 year old male,my problem is I m not circumcised and my foreskin seems to be really sensitive, it kinda rips when I masterbate or have sex, if i leave it alone for a couple of weeks it goes away, but when I try to do something it happens again, what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi XXXX,
your foreskin is a very sensitive area and full of nerves and blood vessels hence it is very easy for it to get injured, thatz why circumcision is recommended.
the reason for circumcision is it reduces the sensitivity of the skin and makes the area less stimulative.
i would suggest get yourself circumcised in order to reduce the symptoms you are experiencing.
hope to have answered your query
thanking you.

Answered: Fri, 21 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor