Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

178 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

this morning I was feel pretty good, standing in the

this morning I was feel pretty good, standing in the kitchen and my legs suddenly get very weak and sore and I started looking for a chair then immediately my kidneys opened up and I began urinating. I tried to stop but could hardly stand. I decided to see if I could get to a close bathroom with out collapsing. As I neared the bathroom my bowels started to let go as I tried to get my wet close down and onto the seat. Both bladders emptied immediately and I was so sore all over and breathing hard. I tried to keep from falling off the seat. I tried to keep from passing out and and after about 3 minutes my breathing started to slow and my legs started to feel like I would not fall off the seat. After about 5 minutes of slowly moving my arms and shuffling my feet I realized I would make it. Soon I got up and started cleaning myself etc. About 20 minutes later I felt much better, although scared. As the day went on I feel pretty normal. What do you think? I am male 75 years old taking daily chemo pills and other meds for metastatic prostate cancer.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have tightness at the top of my throat, but it does not feel like allergies and it is not closing up. I am female and 64 years old in generally good health - no prescriptions. I think I ve felt something like this with heartburn, but I ve eaten a pretty mild diet lately.

doctor1 MD

Hello. Last month I had my two bottom wisdom teeth extracted. Everything went pretty smoothly for the most part. Over the last month the pain has been non existent, swelling reduced, and no discomfort at all. That was until this past Monday morning when I awoke with the left side of my face swollen up to the size of a golf ball. I of course, went and seen the dentist that same day only for him to take two ex rays and have no idea what s wrong. It feels like a huge knot on my jaw bone. It is very painful and I can t open my mouth very much at all. The extraction itself has no problems, no pain, and no discomfort. However, last week I found a white dot (almost like a sore) on the extraction site (on left side, same side as swelling) and Monday the dentist said that this was okay. Today is Wednesday and I can feel that the white dot has grown and I managed to open my mouth wide enough so I could shine a flashlight back there to take a look and what I found is that it has indeed grown to a pretty big, dark red, moveable bump. It doesn t hurt so I m assuming this is a good sign. Do you know what this is??? Is it normal?? And could anyone tell me what they think is causing the swelling on jaw line. It feels as if the dentist may have got a little too close to my jaw bone or had possibly hit it with the needle(s). Has that ever happened?

doctor1 MD

Hi, I fell down the stairs and landed on my bottom. It was a pretty hard hit. I could feel the shock. After I was really dizzy and had trouble standing up until I was taken outside for some fresh air. I m just worried something might have gone wrong?

Loading Online Doctors....