symptoms to having high blood pressure

what are the symptoms to having high blood pressure?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Headaches, visual disturbances, Nausea and vomiting, red face, dizziness

what are the common symptoms of high blood pressure ?

is high blood pressure symptom of aids?

what are some of the symptons of high blood pressure?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

Hello. I am a final year medical student. My mum had her BP taken last week and it was 180/130. She bought a blood pressure monitor yesterday and it has been reading 220/150 relatively consistently since (normal BP readings on rest of family), she has no headache/visual problems. She has rang the doctors-on-call and the nurse told her to wait and see her normal GP in working hours (this means waiting 48 hours). I am worried about malignant hypertension - should I persuade her to go to A&E?

I am a 23 year old man with high blood pressure and a high heart rate. I have for the last two years been suffering from frequent urination and very loose stool. I usually have to go once in 45 mins. I recently have lost the sensation of having to urinate alltogether. It is really scaring me. I have infrequent abdominal pain in front of my left hip and lower back pain too. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 350lbs. I have had my blood tested for diabetes and it came back with great blood sugar. I have also had my prostate looked at and it looks fine. My kidneys were checked and they were fine too. The doctors in a hospital and my personal doctor basically said we don t know whats wrong with you . This is very scary and uncomfortable. I can t work anymore because of this and it s gotten so bad that I can t even leave my own home sometimes because I have to go to the bathroom so much... When I go, it s also a good amount of each, not just a dribble. I don t know what else to do but I really would like some help... I don t know where to turn or what to do anymore.

my mother has bone tb since last ten years and has the treatment from our doctor but not satisfactory,However she has high BP,Thyroid and swelling in her both legs and also has knees problem. Now please suggest what to do? I live in Kanpur city right now and want a best doctor here.

Hi. My father is the patient. he s 80 yrs old and had a stroke 5 months ago-he was diagnosed with an ischaemic stroke. Comorbidities are: hypertension, diabetes mellitus and prostate cancer. he s currently discharged from the hospital. he s been having very high blood pressures at night like 194/90 and during the day, especially when we sit him down, it falls so low like 90/70 for about a month now. he also started having seizures some weeks ago, about once a week and now, for the past two days, he s been vomitting. his urine is also highly concentrated and sometimes in a day, urine output is less than 100mls. his appetite has also declined and he s lethargic with lots of hiccups. can you please tell me what is happening?                                                   

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...