symptom of blood cancer

hi sum one in my relation go for some blood test & in this he got 1.5 lac tlc.......... so is it is the symptom of blood cancer.
Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Hello, welcome to healthcaremagic. HIgh TLC alone cannot be used to diagnose any cancer. You need to know about few more blood tests like CBC, tumor marker tests, bone marrow investigation etc depending on the cancer suspected. You should consult a hematologist. Wish you good health.
hi,
blood cancer cant be ruled out or any other viral infection. do bone marrow invetigation. consult haematologist.