suffering with colon CA stage4, metastasis reached bladder, had chemo cycles, has blood in urine. Cause?

My brother with Colon CA stage 4, recently found out that metastasis has reached his bladder . He has had 4 chemo cycles, the last cycle included target chemo on bladder. It has been 2 weeks since then. He still urinates with blood but this morning he urinated with bright red blood dripping after urination. Is this part of the manifestations of his bladder metastasis? Or could it be something else?
Fri, 19 Jul 2013