My advice is and I have just recently done it is. To get candles from the vitamin store and I dont know exactly what the candle is called but you put it in your ear you put a paper plate at the orange line after you cut a hole in the middle of it.
Then you stick the bottom of the candle in your ear and light the top of it and it creates a suction or somewhat and removes some of the ear wax in your ears.
You can unwrap it at the bottom when the candle has burned down to the orange line. You also have to cut the tip of the candle when it gets down so far to prevent it from falling to the ground.
This is my advice and since I do not know what it is called you should ask the cashier or look up online exactly what its called.
It is very natural and it works. :)