suffering from more sexual feeling at night

hai sir, my friend age 21 ,he was suffering from one prblm... on night time he was suffering on more sexual feeling .... he did n get married.... why did he got this prblm? how can get cure? plz..... reply me.
Sat, 7 May 2011
Dear Bala,thanks for query.More sexual arousal at night is not a problem.It is an individual things.If he is having any sort of problem with this,ask to him to speak to his family doctor.To get excited at times by some visual or any stimulation is o.k.Male hormone is responsible for this and it is normal.bye.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it's not cler the problem you are talking about
it's normal to have sexual urge at this age and in the night it may increase when he has nothing else is to do
as we are in civil society we learn to control our urge
one has to control it and not to be trapped
engaging in regular activities and physical exercises and healthy diets will help
sexual urge is normal and to control it is also as important