Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

stretchmarks on Boobs

okay i have a boyfriend he wants my boobs.. but i have stretchmarks on them and i dont want him to see them? i have NO idea what to do..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  354
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Listen Sweet heart, you seem pretty young, considering your question, and that being the case, he's probably relatively young, too. You need to -own- your breasts-- don't be ashamed of them, and don't think there's something wrong with them just because they have stretch marks. Nearly every woman ever has or will have stretch marks on her breasts, so you have the advantage of getting to be used to them early on. When dealing with a guy, treat your breasts as though they're a special treasure. If you act as though they're to be respected, he'll be more respectful of them as well-- AND if you act like he should feel priveledged to even consider seeing them, he'll feel priveledged when he does. There's nothing wrong with your breasts, and you need to accept that. You are woman, and you are beautiful.
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor