Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

spots on my head with no hair, Please tell me what to do ?

Hello Dr. I am a 21 year old boy and just discovered some spots on my head where there is no hair. Please tell me what to do ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  609
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

hairloss is due to stress genetic or dandruff related cause. consult a dermatologist and he will provide you with the required medication for arresting the hair loss and promoting hair growth

Answered: Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

This is what is called as Patchy hairloss. Atleast it is beteter so that you can apply medication there and ti shall growm.

Answered: Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor